6 Wednesdays 1pm UK Time
(Nov 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Dec 7th)
6 Thursdays 8pm UK time
(Nov 3rd, 10th, 17th, Dec 1st, 8th)
“This course has helped me see my children differently, and frankly – love them more. I can really see the good in them. Instead of seeing wilful defiance, I’m seeing a child struggling. Instead of looking in the mirror and seeing my failure as a parent, I’m seeing a woman who is really trying her best. It changes everything. I feel a new lease of life as a parent. Katy is a truly brilliant instructor. She is clearly so dedicated, so in tune, so thoughtful, so caring. She really held the space in such a calm, loving way. And I feel changed by this experience. She has given me such an incredible gift as a parent.” Starter Class Mum of Two
Parenting is full-on at the best of times. Throw in some tricky behaviour from our children, some triggers that really push our buttons, the exhaustion that comes with juggling earning a living and holding a household together, never mind recovering from a global pandemic which has disrupted our coping mechanisms. It might feel like being a good parent is asking too much!
Separation anxiety, sleep trouble, toileting issues, picky eating, aggression, fears and anxiety, sibling rivalry, the list can seem endless. You are not alone in your struggles.
For over 30 years Hand in Hand has been supporting parents when parenting gets hard. We teach 5 listening tools that can be instigated immediately and used in all parenting situations. Leading to deeper connections between parents and children, helping solve tricky behaviour, healing past hurts and trauma, developing resilience and confidence (for you and your children) and strengthening relationships for life.
This class which introduces the Hand in Hand parenting tools can bring;
- a greater understanding of what’s going on when your children display tricky behaviour
- more co-operation within your family
- a more playful atmosphere in your home
- a confidence in your ability to figure out how to roll with whatever your children, and the world, throws at you
- a means to set limits that strengthen, rather than damage, your connection with your children
- non-judgemental support that gives you the inspiration to do it all again tomorrow
- on-going support, by finding listening partnerships that can last for years
You will have
- Weekly live calls with Katy and other participants to share experiences and ask questions, and receive supportive listening.
- Small groups to ensure everyone is heard and calls personalised.
- Forever access to the online classroom, which has excellent videos and reading material to support your learning from Hand in Hand founder Patty Wipfler
- Dedicated Whatsapp group to ask questions and get support in between the weekly Zoom meetings.
- 1-month FREE membership to Hand in Hand’s Parent Club
Some more parent’s responses after working with me;
“The supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere really helped build my confidence as a parent. The supportive way in which Katy held the space really gave me the confidence to think that I can and was doing my absolute best – and this in turn enabled and inspired me to try new things.”
“It is the first parenting manual I have found that honours that the parent knows, and that the parent has needs. Normally the parent seems to be left out in parenting classes!”
“I feel inspired by hearing the other parents and Katy helping us on how to use the tools simply and effectively. The fun-quota in my family has definitely upped, as has my sense of compassion for self and others, especially, my children. I know that building these tools into my life will effect massive changes on all sorts of levels.
Katy is a mum to two primary-school aged children, a childminder to pre-schoolers, and a Hand in Hand certified instructor based in the North West of England.